Training is a key component of strong development organisations — both for development staff and for staff throughout the organisation. Whether as a step in preparing for a new campaign or as a part of creating and maintaining high performance in your ongoing programme, your investment in your organisation’s talent will pay dividends in increased programme performance and in retention of key staff.
From one-time sessions to ongoing plans, we create customised training curricula to address your organisation’s needs and goals.
- Development officer skills and competencies
- Campaign orientation for boards, organisational leaders and staff outside the development programme
- Engagement training for programme staff
- Development and leadership skills for volunteers and boards
- Professional development tracks for fundraisers and staff
- Leadership development
- New manager tracks
- Development for academic and programme staff
To find out more about our talent development programmes, click here.