An environment where top performers are engaged and excited is a critical component of a high-performing development function.
Responsibility for making the most of your people doesn’t rest solely with you. Engaging academics, programme leaders and volunteers creates more powerful relationships and greater support for your organisation.
We can help you create and implement a customised staff development programme to address your goals. Such programmes can include retention strategies for extraordinary staff, training for development staff, academics and volunteers and leadership development for the next generation of advancement leaders.
Our services include:
- Assessment of your staffing structure and needs
- Assessment of your current professional development programmes, including orientation, leadership development, training and retention
- Assessment of your current staff’s strengths and potential
- Recommendation of staffing models
- Creation of new professional development programmes in all the areas identified above
- Creation and delivery of specialised training programmes for academics, volunteers, institutional leaders and other non-development staff