Capital campaigns get all the glory, but the most successful campaigns are built on the shoulders of strong regular giving programmes. This programme should:
- Engage target groups in your organisation’s efforts
- Use analytics to identify the best tactics for securing philanthropic support from your stakeholders
- Build sustainable giving relationships that feed the major and legacy gift pipeline
Regular giving counsel involves taking the long view and answering the difficult questions:
- Does your regular giving programme consistently provide opportunities and reasons for donors to upgrade their gift levels?
- Do your outreach programmes engage donors in your mission and inform them of accomplishments?
- Are you allocating your inevitably limited resources in the most effective way to ensure a successful programme?
- Do special programmes, such as reunions, develop new major and leadership gift and volunteer prospects?
- Do you optimise which channel donors use to give — mail, phone, email, web, social and face-to-face?
- Do you effectively track when, how, and why a donor contributes? Do you use that information to build relationships with your donors?
- Do you know why non-donors do not support your efforts?
In our partnership with you, effective counsel can help you answer these questions, build on your strengths and eliminate your weaknesses. Our services combine a positive and creative application of experience and data analysis for your unique circumstances. We stand ready to help maximise every opportunity.
To find out more about strengthening your regular giving programme, click here.