Personal Information Collection
M&L collects personal information from your use of its website, including
- the use of â€œcookiesâ€ to facilitate the use of this website.
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website including your e-mail address, name and IP address.
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including your e-mail address, name and IP address; and
- any other information that you send to M&L.
Personal Information Uses
M&L uses your personal information from the use of its website and transferred from its client organisations to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- perform its contractual duties in relation to client organizations to whom you have provided your information, and strictly according to the stated purposes for which you have provided your information
Where M&L shares your personal information with its agents or sub-contractors it is strictly in accordance with M&L stated purposes.
Agents or sub-contractors are obligated, through M&L contractual clauses, to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
Securing your data
M&L will never disclose your personal information unless it is required to do so by law, and only upon verification of lawful authority.
M&L takes all necessary physical, technological and administrative precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
M&L holds personal data in data centres in Canada, on the highest landmass within the Toronto area with a secondary data centre in downtown Toronto, but may also hold personal information in the U.S.
Updating this statement
M&L website contains links to other websites.
M&L is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact our Privacy Office to access your information, have it corrected, erased, have it transmitted to another organization or to make inquiries and complaints
- you want to have access to your information in M&Lâ€s custody,
- your information is inaccurate, you want it corrected or
- you want it erased either because it is no longer necessary or you have withdrawn consent or
- you want it transferred to another organization,
Please write by email to our Privacy Office at Privacy@martsandlundy.com or call +1 201 460 1660.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority of your country.